AirLink RV50 LTE Gateway
The AirLink® Raven RV50 is the industry’s lowest power LTE gateway. Simple to install and easy to manage, the Raven RV50 industrial gateway is designed to connect critical assets and infrastructure. Ideal for industrial-grade applications in energy, utilities and smart-city infrastructure, the Raven RV50 provides real-time remote connectivity for SCADA, distribution management systems and metering.
With LTE coverage on major global networks, the Raven RV50 brings the benefits of broadband connectivity to the most challenging environments, where servicing is not an option and power is often scarce. It is the industry’s only 4G gateway with 2G power consumption. LTE bandwidth makes it a viable alternative to costly wired and wireless technologies, providing a future-proof solution that protects investment in power infrastructure.
- LTE performance at 2G power consumption (less than 1w in idle mode)
- State-of-the-art LTE coverage spanning 11 LTE frequency Bands
- Single product variant for all major North American network operators
- Fully automatic network operator switching: just insert the SIM
- Provides network connectivity via Ethernet, Serial and USB
- Remote configuration, software update and monitoring with AirLink Management Service (ALMS)
- Meets industrial-grade certifications including Class 1 Div 2, MIL-STD-810G, IP64 ingress protection
- Supports up to 5 VPN tunnels for secure cellular communications
- Events Engine for alert reporting to third party server platforms
- Application Framework (AAF) offers real-time onboard data processing
- GPS for tracking equipment